What are you thankful for? I have a long list. One of the things I am most thankful for is you, our customers. Lori and I are having a lot of fun building our business and you are the most important part of our success.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to provide quality, Native American jewelry to people around the world.
- I am thankful for the artisans who make the jewelry.
- I am thankful that Silver Sisters Jewelry can give work to people who need it.
- I am thankful for the creators of the art styles.
- I am thankful we have been given resources (silver and stones) to use in creating our beautiful jewelry.
- I am thankful for Lori, my cousin, my friend. Her creativity and work ethic are incredible.
- I am thankful for my warm home.
- I am thankful for my family.
- I am thankful that I enjoy writing.
There are so many things to be thankful about. It is so easy to get caught up in the details of the day that we don’t stop to see all the blessings that have been given to us:
You get the picture. The list could go on forever. Stop and take some time this week to appreciate things around you that you don’t usually see. Purposefully find ways to be thankful for little things.